We use an industry-standard encryption to protect the confidentiality of the information you submit during checkout. When you submit order and payment information to us, we use 128-bit Extended Validation Secure Socket Layer (EV SSL) encryption to protect that information in transit. With SSL technology, the web address starts with “https://” instead of “http://” to indicate that your information is encrypted during transmission.
Our privacy protection standards are certified by McAfee Secure and you can get more information on our security by visiting McAfee.com.
This site is PayPal verified and 100% Secure for your shopping protection.
Personal Information collected:
- Examples of Personal Information collected: we are not collecting any data.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: we are using our own customer support system.
- Minors: The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of . We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Using Personal Information:
- We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We [DO NOT] engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email@example.com].
Last updated: [19/07/2021].